Al Asyl was established in order to provide customers with the very best natural and organic products. The name Al Asyl translates as ‘pure’ in Arabic.
- High concentration of tocopherols (Vitamin E) , almost three times that of olive oil
- Suitable for all hair types, Pure Argan Oil revitalises and rehydrates the hair giving it a smooth silky finish.
- Argan Oil helps strengthen hair, slows down dryness of scalp and prevents split ends.
- Argan Oil does not feel greasy and is easily absorbed by both hair and skin.
- Rehydrates and nourishes the skin, helping to fight dry skin and acne.
- The proteins it consists protect skin elasticity – hence, becoming a common oil to use with the pregnant for reducing stretch marks.
- Contains rare sterol molecules and antioxidants which helps reduce wrinkles – cannot be found in other plant-derived oils
- Generally it is known that Argan Oil reduces skin irritations and decreases dark pigmentations.
- Softens and nourishes nails and cuticles.
- Provides the skin a healthy youthful glow.
- Regulates the secretion of sebum
Al Asyl pride themselves in being open, honest and transparent about what they sell to you, the customer. Al Asyl products contain only natural / organic ingredients that are procured from farms and distributors that have achieved Ecocert and USDA Organic certificates. As part of their quality control process, they verify using ISO accredited laboratories, ISO 9001:2008, which reports the purity of each batch of produce.
Al asyl products will reach you in the best condition possible, which is why all products are packaged using new state-of-the-art UV protected recyclable violet glass technology.
The violet glass works like a natural filter, shielding the content from harmful light that accelerates the process of molecular decay.